Just a sneak peek of my Leaver's Ball dress. Need to get it finished by Tuesday. Very excited about getting ready more than the actual event, but thats how I always feel!
it looks great, looking forward to seeing the whole dress!
Yeah, I guess it takes a while before you really understand school is over. Sounds like great plans you have! I'm not sure what to do after the summer. But after barcelona, I'll probably look for a job and work for a year or so, and maybe then study some more. But to be honest, I don't really know. :)
Lady, it's looking good!
ReplyDeleteit looks great, looking forward to seeing the whole dress!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I guess it takes a while before you really understand school is over. Sounds like great plans you have! I'm not sure what to do after the summer. But after barcelona, I'll probably look for a job and work for a year or so, and maybe then study some more. But to be honest, I don't really know. :)