The reason I haven't posted anything in the last week or so is due to a looming deadline. The project is for Textiles and the theme is Culture and Tradition. I still need to work on the sketchbook, but this week was the "exam" where we had 15 hours to make our final outcome.
I chose to make a skirt which I drafted the pattern for myself and I've actually quite pleased with it. I did make a toile which does fit me but I have no idea if the actual skirt does. I'm not really bothered if it does or not since that's just another stress I chose to ignore. And bear in mind that this skirt is not something that I would wear outside of school and there was only enough time to take poor quality photographs with my iPod.




Wow! I love the design. Why not wear it outside of school?
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your comment. The peacock earrings are my favourite pair.
you have so much talent! any advances on the prom dress? :D
ReplyDeleteand thanks for all your comments! xoxo
cute! great blog!
ReplyDeletexo
CK GIVEAWAY
Yeah I know, it's so weird and so fun to be leaving school! Do you have plans on what to do after? Thanks for your comment, it would be great to make a t-shirt collection with my sister, I'll keep that idea in mind!
ReplyDelete