Tuesday, 3 May 2011

P1100708

P1100693

P1100697

P1100692

I've been trying to not spend money recently and I'm desperate to go shopping so I thought making a few  bracelets might help solve this problem. I've seen variations of these bracelets around so I thought why not make myself some.

I used bits and pieces I already had, so yay for free stuff! The watering can and the floral star were from my mum's broken jewellery collection and the blue stone was from a market in France somewhere. Avignon perhaps? The cream chain was leftover from the beads used to make my last project. I don't expect them to last long since the original necklace was so cheap.

7 comments:

  1. I may do a DIY tutorial on it :)

    x Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the watering can bracelet is brilliant!
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to reuse old bits and bobs and turn them into jewelry :) they look fab :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so great, especially the watering can! I love making jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Love all of them. Im such a sucker for jewelry. Yesterday I forced my boyfriend to put up an amazing pair of hooks on the wall so I could hang all of my necklaces there. (allready got plenty of hooks. He is getting s i c k of them:D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with the blue stone one - any jewellery that remotely looks like a piece of fruit is amazing in my eyes, love them!

    ReplyDelete