Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Handmade Bucket List No. 3: socks

Like No. 2 on my list, I wouldn't pick a very complex pattern in fear that I wouldn't wear them very much. I tend to gravity to knitting patterns that are photographed nicely and are made up in a colour that I would wear like cream or grey. I'm not too adventurous with colour but that's my style. I'm a big fan of neutral subtle colours.

500869_dsgn02_medium2

2230939005_b296f38998_z

3292121564_6b6b28c0b6_z

3191685826_1b2b75b18f_z

All these images are from Ravelry so in theory I could make any of these socks. Excluding the last pair. Aren't the childrens pair just the cutest? If there was an adult sized pattern I would be knitting those socks up asap.

Images from 1, 2, 3, 4

1 comment:

  1. im not a great knitter, but how i wish i was one! the one with heart shapes looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete