Monday, 21 February 2011

P1100234

P1100237

These photographs are only snippets of what I've recently been getting up to because if you can't tell from the photos, I've been experimenting with making simple underwear and I don't feel comfortable showing any more than this. 

I used an old t-shirt, stretch lace, elastic and 2 buttons. To get the pattern, I chose an old pair that fits me comfortably and just traced around it. I specifically chose a pair that used stretch lace around the leg holes because I already had a few metres of this lying around and didn't fancy buying anything new for this quick project. All in all, I probably spent about an hour on this, which included making the pattern so I think I'll be making more of these in the future.

If you want to try this yourself, I recommend that when your tracing your pattern, that you stretch your underwear as much as possible since my first attempt went wrong and were a wee bit too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment