Tuesday, 22 March 2011

P1100488

P1100485

P1100490

P1100491

These shoes are inspired by those Bonadrag shoes that have been seen all over the internet. This is actually the second time round making them because the first time round I used actual ballet shoes. Not a good decision. Not comfortable to walk around in but at the time I couldn't find any ballet pump-style shoe in any of the high street shops.

It's not an exact replica of the Bonadrag shoes since there wasn't enough room on the front of the shoe to fit 6 studs in. I'm also thinking I might add the elastic straps. I think they're quite cute and give the shoes a little bit something extra. I'm sure that when I ordered the actually ballet shoes for my first attempt. it came with elastic to sew on if I wanted but I seem to have misplaced it.

On another note, I really want to showcase more of my handmade clothes but I'm a bit stuck over how to photograph them in a nice way. Thats why I've only been posting accessories so far. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment