Friday, 25 February 2011

P1100288

P1100289

P1100291

P1100292

I recently ordered some fabric online and it arrived yesterday. The red floral and the navy polka dot are both cotton. I also ordered some fabric for coursework so thank goodness its arrived already so I can have time to make it before I go back to school. That's what the grey and beige chiffon are for. Not particularly exciting colours but it works with my project so fingers crossed I get a good grade. The last fabric I ordered was PVC. It is actually transparent and not silvery as the photographs show. I'm planning to experiment with making cosmetic bags or clear pencil cases with a floral trim. I'm not sure about other countries, but in England, we can only take transparent pencil cases into exams, so if I have a pretty pencil case, I will feel happier. Well, as happy as you can be in an exam. And finally I bought a few zips for making pencil cases and elastic for simple pyjama shorts or skirts.

1 comment: